Prakhar is a PhD student at Language Technologies Institute, Carnegie Mellon University. His research interests include natural language generation and dialogue systems. He completed his undergraduate education in Computer Science at Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee. Before joining CMU, he was at Adobe Research India. He has been involved in all stages of projects including inception, prototyping, and deployment in product.
- June 2021: I joined Salesforce Research as an Intern for Summer 2021.
- May 2021: Our work Synthesizing Adversarial Negative Responses for Robust Response Ranking and Evaluation got accepted at Findings of ACL 2021.
- May 2021: Presenting our paper Controlling Dialogue Generation with Semantic Exemplars at NAACL 2021
- June 2020: CMU's dialogue system in Darpa's ASED program (defense against scammers) is again one of the top performers!
- March 2020: Our paper Using Image Captions and Multitask Learning for Recommending Query Reformulations got accepted at ECIR 2020
- August 2019: Presenting our paper Investigating Evaluation of Open-Domain Dialogue Systems With Human Generated Multiple References at SIGDIal 2019 Link
- July 2019: Our paper on story generation link has been featured in over three articles. Check it out!.