Prakhar is a student and graduate research assistant at Language Technologies Institute, Carnegie Mellon University. His research interests include natural language generation and dialog systems. He completed his undergraduate education in Computer Science at Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee. Before joining CMU, he was at Adobe Research India, working on problems related to conversational agents, vision and online learning. He has been involved in all stages of projects including inception, prototyping, and deployment in product.
- Summer 2022: I will intern at Dilek Hakkani-Tur’s team at Amazon this summer, working with Yang Liu.
- April 2022: Paper on commonsense driven target based dialogue generation accepted in Naacl 2022. Will be online soon!
- February 2022: Our work “DialFact: A Benchmark for Fact-Checking in Dialogue” Link to Paper got accepted at ACL 2022.
- June 2021: I joined Salesforce Research as an Intern for Summer 2021.
- May, 2021 Our work “Synthesizing Adversarial Negative Responses for Robust Response Ranking and Evaluation” Link to Paper got accepted at Findings of ACL 2021
- May, 2021 Presenting our paper Controlling Dialogue Generation with Semantic Exemplars at NAACL 2021
- August, 2019. Presenting our paper Investigating Evaluation of Open-Domain Dialogue Systems With Human Generated Multiple References t SIGDIal 2019
- July, 2019. Our paper on story generation has been featured in over three articles. Check it out!